Friday, April 8, 2016

Your Favorite Logos

I own this product on my mother phone. I like this because it is an alien and the color











I like Northwest because the initial is part as a machine testing the heart. It is also simple.

I think it is interesting because oyster is bigger and bolder than the rest of the font which shows that the company is food. I also like that it is simple.
I like this a lot because the red and white contrast each other and makes the white standout while the red as the background. The 3 lines represents the signature of the tiger's claws
I like this Heroldberg sign because the needle is in the sign which shows that this company is a tailor.

I like this because the word yarn is integrated as a yarn. It is also script. 

No comments:

Post a Comment