![]() |
| My First Draft |
![]() |
| Final Draft |
Reflection:
1. I think my poster is clear because I contrast the red and black to emphasis more of the violence and to show the audience that police men are killing young black men and so my message is if we continue to let violence continue, then there would be no justice, no compromise and no peace. I put the police men as the devil and made him bigger than the other to clearly show the audience that the police men should be the blame.
2. Compared to the thumbnails and the poster, I think I successfully recreated my ideas because I wanted to show the policemen as the devil and list some of the significant young black men that were killed. At first, in my thumbnails, I used a book that lists the deaths of the young black men, but then I just list it in the side.
3. Some of the changes I made were that I split the poster diagonally so that I can use variety of colors not just one. I changed the title black because I can contrast the red. I used red to show the violence and also used the blood behind the tile, Hit List because I wanted to show the audience death. I used black on the left side to show the devil more.
4. Based on the rubric, I think my concept is the strongest because I used red to evoke anger and violence. I also want to let the audience to be aware of the situation. I used the devil to figuratively show the audience that the police are responsible for murdering the young black men.


No comments:
Post a Comment